03 Merchant of Record
Go global in a matter of weeks with one of our authorised partners who can provide Merchant of Record services.
Every leading brand needs to establish and work hard to develop a closer relationship with its customers - a customer facing localised experience is at the very heart of that strategy.
One of the challenges of operating a complete end-2-end B2C online channel, especially if you’re a brand whose core activity is B2B, is the infrastructure required across the online estate to manage transacting with consumers; VAT and other applicable local tax reporting, fraud detection, territory compliant T&C's, privacy policies, and shipping option integrations.
We make it easy by leveraging our global infrastructure, leaving you to focus on your product, proposition and brand development.
Here are just some of the services we provide:
- Compliance and regulatory services
- Cross border shipping requirements
- VAT reconciliations and reporting
- Payment of VAT due to local authorities
- Contractual relationship with payment service providers
- Media tax & copyright levy: reporting and payments
- WEEE reporting and payments